The Writing Resource is language blog for writers and editors and anyone seriously interested in language. Grammar, usage, and other language lessons are short but thorough—because busy language professionals need to be able to use their tools well. In addition to language lessons, you’ll find book and resource reviews, tips on the writing process, and more.
Latest Blog Post
“The Copyeditor’s Marketing Vocab Primer.” To edit a subject well, you have to be familiar with its jargon. Punch up your marketing knowledge with this vocab primer.
Previous Blog Posts
- “Right Touch Editing Wins Award for Writing!”
- “Social Media News & Tips from #NEDMA17”
- “Punctuation Point: Defending the Em Dash”
- “Content Marketing: Bigger. Braver. Bolder.”
- “Grammar Bite: Making Media Agree”
- “10 Subject-Verb Agreement Rules”
- “NEDMA16, Part 2: Email, SocMed, and Peanut Butter”
- “NEDMA16, Part 1: Technology and Emotions”
For more resources, check out our Resources section.