Owner Erin Brenner is a skilled presenter and has given sessions at many conferences, including ACES, Editors’ Association of Canada, Editorial Freelancers Association, MagsBC, and CIEP.
She has also given private and public training, ranging from two-hour to full-day sessions, helping professionals who write improve their skills and meet their writing goals.
- Persuasive writing. Copywriter. Salesperson. Marketer. Tech writer. Engineer. All of these roles involve writing persuasively for a business audience. Learn proven strategies for making your copy more persuasive.
- Readability. Get writing tips to help write in a way that’s accessible to your audience and create communications that resonate!
- Self-editing. You don’t always have the time or budget to hire an editor. In this session, you’ll learn how to review own writing with a critical eye. Includes editing checklists!
- Persuasion wins!: Creating persuasive websites for your small business. In this session, attendees learn how to add persuasion to their websites to turn visitors into clients!
- Boost Your Brand with Your First Blog. Blogging can be a great way to market your freelancing or small business, but it’s a lot of work. This session will get you started by walking you through a strategic plan for your blog.
- To Freelance or Not? Is the freelance life for you? In this session, we’ll look at personal, financial, experiential, and mindset questions to help you determine whether to make the leap to freelancing.
- A Dozen Ways Expand Your Freelance Business. Learn 12 ways to sell more services to clients, broaden your client base, and protect your business from the feast-or-famine cycle.
- No two editors: learn from live editing. A fun, interactive session that gets your team learning from each other with real-time editing.
- Editing the web. Learn about web writing style and how to edit it. Live practice included!
- Editing marketing copy. Want to work for marketing agencies or in a marketing department? In this session, you’ll learn what makes marketing copy work and edit several examples during the session.
- Training editors. Learn what it means to teach other editors and how to get started.
Let’s talk about how Right Touch Editing can help me.